COVID-19 Vaccine Information
LA Dept. of Health & Hospital Resources:
- COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Information Guide
CDC & CMS Resources:
Agencies Provide Updated COVID-19 Resources
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have released a variety of updated COVID-19 resources. These resources and additional COVID-19 agency guidance can be found on AANP’s COVID-19 Policy and Practice Updates page.
- Communication resources for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Toolkit for workplaces and businesses.
- COVID-19 guidance for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Interim Recommendation.
- CDC Approval of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for Children 5-11 Years, Attachment: Comparison Chart
- CMS: COVID-19 resources for health care providers.
- Office of Minority Health: #vaccineready video series.
- The CDC materials for health care professionals preparing for COVID-19 vaccinationincludes training modules, reference materials for patient education and a storage and handling toolkit.
- CMS has published an updated provider toolkit for health care providers on coverage and reimbursement of COVID-19 vaccines and administration for Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and basic health insurance plans.
- CMS Toolkits — COVID-19 Vaccine Policies and Guidance.
- CMS Codes — COVID-19 Vaccines and Monoclonal Antibodies.
- CDC — COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting Data Systems.
- CDC — V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker.
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Monoclonal Antibodies
Other COVID-19 Resources
- An Audit Now What? How to Request a Fair and Reasonable Process during a Pandemic
- COVID, Stress, Workplace Violence and Health Care - 2-part series free on AIHC YouTube Channel