AARP Public Policy Institute Requesting Photos
Dear Friends and Colleagues from our Access to Care Learning Collaborative,
AARP’s Public Policy Institute will soon promote a blog about the temporary lifting of restrictions to APRN care. Blogs are best accompanied by visuals including photographs.
I would love to feature you and/or your colleagues. If we receive numerous photographs, we can possibly use them for future AARP or CCNA products, so please don’t be shy. :>)
We do need the photos to meet the following criteria:
- Photo of nurses/APRNs in gear, action, in the community or hospital but we really like to feature nurses in the community)
- The name(s) of the person/people in the photo
- The permission of each person in the photo
- This might mean that it’s only the nurse. Which is doable. I saw a photo of a nurse in silhouette who was looking down, arms extended forward, torso slightly bent forward. It’s one nurse but it shows action.
- The name and permission of the person who took the photo – so that we can provide photo credit.
THANK YOU!!! For help with this request but mostly for all that you and your colleagues are doing!
Winifred V. Quinn, PhD, FAANP (Hon)
Director, Advocacy & Consumer Affairs