This page will be updated continuously to connect members to various resources regarding COVID-19 from LDH, the CDC and other Louisiana regulatory agencies.
If you are a healthcare worker that knows of a critical need in the hospital/outpatient setting OR if you are in possession of or know where healthcare masks can be obtained (i.e. schools of nursing, veterinary, dentist offices, etc), please contact Pam Pourciau, MSN, ANP-C, SCRN, CPE via email at email@example.com.
CDC Coronavirus Website
COVID-19 Resources for Louisiana
- LA Governor’s current stay at home order & previous executive orders can be found here: https://gov.louisiana.gov/index.cfm/newsroom/detail/2427
- LA State Board of Nursing Updates: http://www.lsbn.state.la.us/About/NewsEvents.aspx
- LA Board of Pharmacy: http://www.pharmacy.la.gov/index.cfm?md=pagebuilder&tmp=home&pid=530
- LABI (statewide chamber) - https://labi.org/newsroom/combat-coronavirus
- LED – Louisiana Economic Development office: https://www.opportunitylouisiana.com/covid-19-assistance
Louisiana Economic Development also is offering COVID-19: Business Resources, an online guide to assistance available for impacted businesses. Look for updates to the guide at OpportunityLouisiana.com.
Stressed about COVID-19?
If you are feeling overwhelmed with stress, fear and anxiety about the uncertainty surrounding this public health emergency, there is a special Keeping Calm through COVID Hotline you can call. This connects you to trained, compassionate counselors who can offer support and who can direct you to mental health and substance abuse counseling services.
Call 1-866-310-7977 24/7
Trained counselors available 24/7. All calls are confidential.