Foundation Clay Shoot Happening This Weekend!
CALLING all RNs, NPs, and Shooters interested in participating in Louisiana Nurse Practitioner's Clay Shoot this coming weekend. This is a great fundraiser benefiting nurse practitioners.
When: Saturday, July 27, 2019 beginning at 8 AM
Where: Covey Rise Lodge 24009 Singing Waterfall Rd, Husser, LA 70442
GREAT FAMILY FUN DAY!
- Shooters complete and have chances to win guns and other awards
- Cook-offs: offering Charbroiled oysters, Shrimp, Jambalaya, hot dogs, Hamburgers, and rabbit, to name a few
- Raffle boards for a chance of winning a Benelli or Baretta shotguns worth over $2,000 each
- Fun for the entire Family with inflatables for children, face painting and a chance to win BB guns
- Nurse practitioners performing BP Checks and vision screenings
- Live Auction with items including: NO Saints signed football, wooden swing, rocking chairs, child's picnic table; 4-day stay at a lake house in Weiss Lake, Alabama; fishing camp in Toledo Bend; and many other great items
- Numerous door prizes
- DJ playing all genres of music and dancing
Register as a team or single shooter online NOW or register on site.
Shooter cost: $125/each or $500/4-man team
Family cost: $10/person and $5/children 5 years and older
We will have plenty of shade as we have plenty tents set-up for protection from the sun.
Come pass a great time with nurse practitioners! You will be glad you did!