Volunteers Needed for Louisiana Nurse Practitioner Foundation
We are seeking volunteers to assist with accomplishing the goals of the Foundation. Our 2 immediate needs are:
- support of our first initiative to develop an online CE program which includes securing funds to assist with the overall costs of the credentialing process and procuring an online learning management system.
- generating sustainable income for funding our scholarship programs
Volunteer responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Assisting with fundraising events: considering a clay shoot and/or golf tournament
- Serving on the CE committee for which we are applying to be a CE provider
- Becoming a representative for the Foundation in your region
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Betty Vicknair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Louisiana Nurse Practitioner Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes. The Foundation was created to assist with funding nurse practitioners’ education towards the attainment of a Doctorate of Nursing Practice Degree (DNP). Other purposes of the Foundation include research, advocacy, community outreach endeavors, and promoting the education of registered nurses (RNs) into the nurse practitioner (NP) role.
The goal of the Foundation is to support nurse practitioners with achieving their maximum potential through educational grants, community outreach, focused research, and projects. We are dedicated to the advancement and promotion of Nurse Practitioners in roles spanning the entire spectrum of fields within the healthcare arena.