Call for Nominations for the LANP Board of Directors is Now Open!
The Louisiana Association of Nurse Practitioners is pleased to announce the call for nominees to serve on the 2018-2019 LANP Board of Directors.
Serving on the LANP Board is a rewarding experience and an outstanding way to have a greater voice for Louisiana Nurse Practitioners. Members of the Board of Directors of LANP shall serve to represent the best interest of LANP by establishing strategic priorities and direction of the organization in fulfilling the mission of LANP.
The following positions are open:
- Baton Rouge
- Lake Charles
- Houma (vacant)
Candidates for an Executive Board position must have served on the Board of Directors for no less than the previous two years prior to running for office. Candidates for a Regional Representative position must be an active, regular or retired member in good standing.
- The term of office is two years.
- The Board of Directors meets at a minimum of 4 times per year.
- Executive Board Members (President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer) meet monthly.
- All Board Members are expected to take an active leadership role in LANP, which may include chairing a committee.
- The Board of Directors is responsible for guiding and governing the organizational goals and mission of LANP.
- It is essential for Board members to be connected to the membership through attendance at regional meetings, activities and other functions of LANP.
Call for Nominations is now open through August 1, 2017. If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please do so by completing the form via the link below.
The candidates will be posted for the election of board members August 7 through August 21, 2017. All Board Members are elected by a simple majority of members’ vote.
2018 Board Members will be announced on September 8, 2017 and will then take office January 1, 2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact LANP office at email@example.com.