Call for LANP Board Nominations Closes August 1
The Louisiana Association of Nurse Practitioners is pleased to announce the call for nominees to serve on the 2017 LANP Board of Directors.
Serving on the LANP Board is a rewarding experience and an outstanding way to have a greater voice for Louisiana Nurse Practitioners. Members of the Board of Directors of LANP shall serve to represent the best interest of LANP by establishing strategic priorities and direction of the organization in fulfilling the mission of LANP.
The following positions are open for the 2017 Board slate:
Candidates for an Executive Board position must have served on the Board of Directors for no less than the previous two years prior to running for office. Candidates for a Regional Representative position must be an active regular or retired member in good standing. Candidates for the Student Representative position must be an active student member in good standing.
- The term of office is two years.
- The Board of Directors meets at a minimum of 4 times per year.
- All Board Members are expected to take an active leadership role in LANP, which may include chairing a committee.
- Since the Board of Directors is responsible for directing the activities and functions of LANP, Board Members are expected to attend as many LANP functions as possible.
- It is essential for Board members to be connected to the membership through attendance at regional meetings, activities and functions of LANP.
Call for Nominations are now open through August 1, 2016. If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please do so by completing the form via the link below.
The nominees will be posted for the election of board members August 5 through August 22, 2016.
2017 Board Members will be announced on September 6, 2016. All Board Members are elected by a simple majority of members done electronically via the LANP website.
Should you have any questions, please contact LANP office at email@example.com.